HOW TO RETURN AFTER RENTAL COMPLETION
How do I return my rental by the rental end date?
As consumers we know all too well how much of a hassle returning can sometimes be. So we tried to build a system that could make it as EASY as possible for you.
1. Pack each borrowed item(s) in the box that they came in. Be sure to place the bags in the box(s) they came in.
2. Use the prepaid return label that came in the box and place it on the box.
3. Send your box back via your nearest shipping location (Shipping carrier name will be on your prepaid label).
Be sure to drop off your box at a store located in the United States by 12 p.m. on or before the return date specified in your order. This ensures that your package will be scanned by the next day and returned to All Borrow on time.
Here’s what happens if you return your order late: The next person who was planning on having this product and is super excited for it, will most likely no longer be able to receive it in time. You would hate to be that person yourself, so please be courteous to your borrowhood neighbor!
In order to ensure all customers have an exceptional experience, a late fee of $40 per day will be charged to your payment method. You will be charged up to 100% of the retail value for the items you rented, plus applicable sales tax. This late fee is in addition to the rental fee for the products.
Late Fee Policy Details:
- Returns must be dropped off at the specified shipping carrier located within the United States by 12 PM on or before the return date specified in your order. This ensures that your package will be scanned by the next day and returned to All Borrow on time.
- Please note that you are liable for any late fees incurred, regardless of any third party involved with the return.
- If you lose the return packaging and slip, you are responsible for returning the item at your own expense by the expected return date, and providing All Borrow with a tracking number. Returns should be sent to the following address:
- If you have not returned a borrowed item within a week of your return date, your late return will be considered a non-return and All Borrow will take your full deposit and invoice you for the remaining retail value of each item.
HOW TO RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGES
To ensure our products are worthy of our next customer, we have a meticulous process in place to make the product look and feel in its best condition. We will provide you with a picture and video of the item right before it’s shipped to you! All these systems are in place to reduce any issues and dissatisfaction with the item because it would be a lose-lose situation for us all!
However, there are circumstances where we would issue a refund:
1. The measurements of the item you receive are vastly different and in no way fit.
2. The item was delivered by shipping carrier with damage to the box and therefore damage to the product.
3. We did not send you the full item (e.g. there is a piece missing)
To be eligible for your refund:
1. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
2. Item must be in the original packaging and put back in the mail within 24 hours of receiving it
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for requesting a refund and a picture of the issue.