ALL BORROW'S FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Welcome! All Borrow is a community that believes in access over ownership. When we were kids, we were taught sharing is caring! As adults, we want to carry this motto. So, we have created a borrowhood, where we are your trusted neighbor that you can borrow quality occasional items from at a fraction of the retail price. Save money, save storage, and save the environment. Why buy for a one-time occasion when you can borrow?
Each item will have a different borrowing cost based on the product and the number of borrowing days selected.
No, at All Borrow we believe paid subscription and memberships are counterintuitive to sustainability. We believe people should borrow items based on their need and not in excess.
We have made the majority of our items adjustable to allow for some flexibility! We always recommend to wear your own crop top with the sarees and lehengas. If you want to be extra cautious, it would definitely be beneficial to take your measurements and reach out to us with the product of your interest so we can let you know how it will fit! We advise that you check out the item’s reviews and photos as well.
That being said, if you update your measurements to the best of your ability on your profile and include your photo, once you check out your item we will do a secondary check of sizing to ensure the product will fit you. If we believe it won’t fit your measurements, within 24 hours we will send you an email letting you know and will provide product options to replace your order with.
*Orders typically get packed a few days before your rental begins.
Uh oh! if the damage is the typical wear and tear, don't worry about it!
However, if significant damage has been made, we will charge in proportion to the damage.
If a product is damaged beyond repair, lost or stolen, you will be charged the retail price for the item.
As consumers we know all too well how tedious and annoying returning can sometimes be. So we tried to build a system that could make it as EASY as possible for you.
1. Pack each borrowed item(s) in the box that they came in. Be sure to place the bags in the box(s) they came in.
2. Use the prepaid return label that came in the box and place it on the box.
3. Send your box back via your nearest shipping location (Shipping carrier name will be on your prepaid label).
Be sure to drop off your box at a store located in the United States by 12 p.m. on or before the return date specified in your order. This ensures that your package will be scanned by the next day and returned to All Borrow on time.
Here’s what happens if you return your order late: The next person who was planning on having this product and is super excited for it, will most likely no longer be able to receive it in time. You would hate to be that person yourself, so please be courteous to your borrowhood neighbor!
In order to ensure all customers have an exceptional experience, a late fee of $40 per day will be charged to your payment method. You will be charged up to 100% of the retail value for the items you rented, plus applicable sales tax. This late fee is in addition to the rental fee for the products.
Late Fee Policy Details:
- Returns must be dropped off at the specified shipping carrier located within the United States by 12 PM on or before the return date specified in your order. This ensures that your package will be scanned by the next day and returned to All Borrow on time.
- Please note that you are liable for any late fees incurred, regardless of any third party involved with the return.
- If you lose the return packaging and slip, you are responsible for returning the item at your own expense by the expected return date, and providing All Borrow with a tracking number. Returns should be sent to the following address:
- If you have not returned a borrowed item within a week of your return date, your late return will be considered a non-return and All Borrow will take your full deposit and invoice you for the remaining retail value of each item.
To ensure our products are worthy of our next customer, we have a meticulous process in place to make the product look and feel in its best condition. We will provide you with a picture and video of the item right before it’s shipped to you! All these systems are in place to reduce any issues and dissatisfaction with the item because it would be a lose-lose situation for us all!
However, there are circumstances where we would issue a refund:
1. The measurements of the item you receive are vastly different and in no way fit.
2. The item was delivered by shipping carrier with damage to the box and therefore damage to the product.
3. We did not send you the full item (e.g. there is a piece missing)
To be eligible for your refund:
1. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
2. Item must be in the original packaging and put back in the mail within 24 hours of receiving it
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for requesting a refund and a picture of the issue.
You can cancel your rental order subject to the following cancellation fees and policies:
- If you cancel thirty (30) or more days in advance of the delivery date, there is no cancellation fee and you will receive a full refund issued to the payment card you used for the order.
- If you cancel less than thirty (30) days but more than eight (14) days in advance of the delivery date, you will not receive any refund, but you will receive a full credit for the rental fee associated with the cancelled order that can be redeemed with a unique code. This credit can be applied to a future All Borrow rental for one year from the date of cancellation.
- If you cancel within seven (14) days of the delivery date, the order will not be refunded. This is due to the shipping and logistics required for an order.